A powerful safe mould inhibitor for feed
ProSid™ MI 700 is a patented innovative new product with a unique formulation that inhibits the growth of moulds and yeasts and minimises the risk of mycotoxin-formation during grain storage. It is highly effective against moulds and yeasts, but evaporates much slower than other mould inhibitors currently on the market, due to propionic acid glycerol esters. With less evaporation, ProSid™ MI 700 has a longer lasting effect. It is effective against mould- and yeast growth for months longer than other products currently available.
Alongside its preservation properties, it has a high energy value derived from its energy rich component esters. ProSid™ MI 700 is highly concentrated, classified as non-corrosive (non-ADR) and smells considerably less than pure propionic acid.
With its unique formulation, ProSid™ MI 700 is effective against mold- and yeast growth for months longer than other products currently available.
ProSid™ MI 700 was developed to offer a safe mould inhibitor for feed giving superior safety in grain preservation.
- – Classified as non-corrosive to use and transport (non-ADR).
- – Smells considerably less than pure propionic acid.
- – Low evaporation due to its unique ester formulation.
- – Increases palatability of grain and feed.
- – Minimises dust within grain and feed.
- – No extra grain handling needed (stirring or cooling).
- – Has a low viscosity comparable to propionic acid and can be
used easily at low temperatures.